10. Read it, silly! That’s what you bought it for, right?
9. Pass it to a friend so she can read it too-
8. Buy one for your little sister who is thinking about homeschooling her kids
7. Give one to your nosy neighbor as a peace offering. Maybe she’ll stop bugging you to put your kids in school.
6. Donate a copy to your parish resource center
5. Drop one off at the library- you never know who you might inspire!
4. Share it with your mother-in-law who is doubting you
3. Baby shower gift!
2. Start reading it with friends- book club!
1. Fold back the pages to your favorite stories in the book, and pull it out on a difficult school day–Remember what amazing and wonderful things God will give you the strength to do!!